Sommet Blanc Deer Valley
Sommet Blanc is a newly-announced ski-in/ski-out condominium development in Empire Pass along the slopes of Deer Valley ® Resort in Park City, Utah.
There are still a handful of Sommet Blanc Residences (3, 4, 5 BR condos) available. Please call our team today at 435-200-3060 so we can send you the most appropriate version.
Ski Access at Sommet Blanc Deer Valley
Sommet Blanc enjoys the best possible ski location on the mountain. From the beginning skier cruising on green runs to experienced pros skiing deep powder in the trees, this premier location offers all ages and all abilities an excellent ski experience at Deer Valley® Resort.
Sommet Blanc's location is next to the Deer Valley Resort's Empire Lodge not far from Montage Deer Valley in Empire Pass. This prime ski location near the base of the Ruby Express chairlift allows easy access to family-friendly runs on Northside and heart-pumping powder runs for advanced skiers in the Empire Canyon and Lady Morgan Bowls.
Sommet Blanc Residences for Sale
The Sommet Blanc site plan includes 49 condominium residences (in three residential lodge buildings). The Residences include 3, 4 and 5 bedroom floor plans with large Penthouse residences on the top floor with large outdoor spaces. All residences will enjoy amazing views.
Amenities at Sommet Blanc
Sommet Blanc has a sweet site with privacy and views with lots of open space surrounding it, which will give it an inviting alpine feel. Sommet Blanc is large enough that they're going to be able to create lots of amenities (think Steins Residences) that just wouldn't make sense in a smaller lodge building.
This collection of amenities and services includes an on-site restaurant & bar with ski beach patio, slope-side pool and hot tub patio, outdoor gathering spaces and event lawn, arrival lobby and lounge, spacious ski locker room adjacent to an après-ski lounge with terrace, children's activity room, fitness center, and underground parking equipped with electric car charging and adjacent over-sized storage units. An on-site resident manager offers ease of ownership with full-service property management and concierge services.
Reservations at Sommet Blanc
The developer is Aspen Group, the same as Empire Residences. In the initial launch in spring of 2022, most of the Sommet Blanc residences were reserved. However, a few remain available, so please contact us today at 435-200-3060 or email us for more info.
Sommet Blanc Amenities
• Ski beach
• patio areas with fire pits
• pool & pool deck
• Restaurant in A building
• Fitness room
• Ski lounge
• Private Apres-ski lounge for owners & renters
• Common area spa pools
• Ski valet & lockers
• DV Resort will run on-site rentals at Sommet Blanc
• Electric car chargers
• Large owner storage closets in garage with rolling doors
Sommet Blanc Residences For Sale
• 3BR's + 4 BR's, some with extra dens/family rooms
• 16 X 4 BR's (3200 to 4000 sq ft)
• 20 X 3 BR's (2500 sq ft)
• 8 X larger 3 BR's (2900 sq ft)
• 5 X Penthouses
• Main levels of all buildings all common areas & amenities
• Levels 2 through 5 are residential levels
• Level 6 = Penthouse level
• Underground parking garages
• C building higher up hill tucked into trees and larger sq ft residences
Sommet Blanc Developer:
The Aspen Group, a longtime developer of luxury condos in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah has been building resort condos for decades. Their other projects in Deer Valley include The Lodges at Deer Valley, The Chateaux at Silver Lake, Silver Baron Lodge, and Empire Residences.
Sommet Blanc Deer Valley Architects
• Olson Kundig Architects from Seattle, WA
• Tom Kundig & Kristen Murray (Principals)
Frequently listed among Architectural Digest's top 100 Architecture & design firms in the world, Olson Kundig is doubling-down on their workload in Deer Valley Resort, having just recently completed the stunning Goldener Hirsch residences in Silver Lake Village.
'Studhorse' above is an example of Olson-Kundig's mastery of cantilevered areas
Sommet Blanc Deer Valley Site Facts
• Last prime development parcel on the upper Mountain
• Short ski lap on Ruby chairlift for kids & seniors
• Ski beach/patio open to the public
• Restaurant in B building will be open to the public. Space will be owned by the developer/HOA, but will be leased to somebody else for operation.
What Makes Sommet Blanc Different?
1 - Location. Sweett ski-in, ski-out location at Deer Valley Resort, offering easy ski access to
family-friendly runs, as well as direct access to first tracks at the sought after Empire Express and Lady
Morgan chairlifts. The site has a peaceful setting and beautiful views, and the proximity to additional
restaurants at Empire Lodge and Montage are an added benefit of the location.
2 - Architecture. A signature Tom Kundig design throughout. There has never been, and likely will never
be such a uniquely designed architectural masterpiece in Deer Valley. Sommét Blanc will likely be
featured in numerous architecture and interior design magazines and websites. The Olson Kundig firm
actively promotes their projects to their international publication network and they are very excited to
feature this as a highlight of their portfolio.
3 - Extensive Amenities Package. Arrival Lobby, Fitness center, Yoga Studio, Locker Rooms, Spa
Treatment Rooms and Relaxation Lounge, On-site Restaurant & Bar, Bowling/Arcade/Cafe, Outdoor
Pool/Patio with Hot tubs and Fire-Pits, Executive Boardroom, Après-Ski Lounge and Outdoor Ski Beach
Patio, Kids Play Room, Ski Locker Room, On-site Ski Valet, Owner's "Speakeasy" Lounge and Golf
And here are some finer points unique to Sommét Blanc that buyers may not fully realize when comparing features of
this property to other Deer Valley spec buildings:
1. Expansive Heated Decks. Empire Residences and Sommét Blanc are the only buildings in Deer
Valley/Park City with heated decks. No headache of constantly dealing with HOA staff coming
through your unit to clear ice and snow from the decks. Also, the outdoor decks are all quite large
and very usable compared to the typical small decks on other buildings.
2. Through-Building Design. Every unit extends all the way through the building. There are no
hallways on the residential levels. This ensures that every unit has views in all directions,
eliminating the common problem of a "good side" and a "bad side" to a building, which is typical
of almost all other projects. Instead, each unit has its own elevator lobby, or shared with one other
unit, that the two owners may customize.
3. Post-tension concrete slab and steel building design. Cantilevered levels. Floor-to-ceiling
windows. Board form concrete walls, and green roofs.
4. Horizontal Circulation. Easily walk to amenities from building to building without going outside or
walking through a parking garage.
5. Electric Car Charging. Every owner stall is equipped to charge an electric vehicle with 40 amp,
220 volts. Other buildings typically have only a couple chargers for everyone to share.
6. Extra-large storage units immediately adjacent to your reserved parking space. Plenty of room for
mountain bikes, road bikes, season items, outdoor gear, tools, golf clubs, etc.
7. Quality of natural stones and tiles. Mont Blanc Quartzite sourced from Brazil in kitchens.
8. Custom quality cabinets in kitchens and baths, and numerous other built-ins. All cabinetry is
specified as A1 Premium Grade Panels with soft close hardware included.
9. Designer light fixtures. Some projects require the buyer to purchase on their own.
10. Dornbracht plumbing fixtures in kitchens and baths.
11. Dacor Modernist appliances offer beautiful design and cutting edge technology.
12. Miele built-in coffee machine standard in every kitchen.
13. Built-in wine refrigerator(s) standard in every kitchen or dining room.
14. Sun Valley Bronze hardware and pulls.
15. Aluminum floor-to-ceiling windows. Multiple sliding panels when space allows.
16. Quality built-in closet organization with soft close hardware is standard, and buyers can fully
upgrade and customize as desired.
17. Automated and silent Lutron Roller Shades. Included at all windows as standard. These are
recessed into the ceiling for a clean/integrated design. 3% openness in living rooms and solid
blackout in bedrooms.
18. Lutron Radio Ra3 automated lighting controls throughout, with wall-mounted iPad integration.
One touch when you arrive or leave - keypads located in the Living Room near entry, and in the
Master Bedroom. Options to upgrade to customized lighting configurations and keypad
19. Pre-wired for AV. Speakers included in the Living Room and Master Bedroom and Bathroom.
Options to upgrade to additional speaker locations.
20. Dedicated, planned AV cabinet. Rather than the typical solution of taking up valuable space in
one of the bedroom closets.
21. Dedicated smart thermostat operating a separate air-handler for every bedroom. Option to add
humidity to air-handlers.
22. Every Bedroom has its own private, attached bathroom. No shared baths or Jack-n-Jill designs.
23. Every Residence has an additional Powder Bath or 3/4 Guest Bath.
24. Most Residences have an additional Den/Media Room.
25. All Residences have one Bedroom sized to accommodate a custom, built-in bunk design.
26. Master Bathrooms include heated floors, steam showers, free-standing tubs, and full walls of
natural travertine tile.
27. Custom designed, real gas, warm fireplaces. The Living Room has a larger than typical firebox.
There is also an additional gas fireplace in the Master Bedroom. The Living Room fireplace
features an oversized natural stone hearth, metal mantle, and a full wall of metal cladding above
the fireplace, true to Tom Kundig's signature design.
28. Wood ceilings throughout the Living, Dining, Kitchen, Hallways, Entry and Master Bedroom.
29. Double-layer drywall for increased sound mitigation and flush baseboard design.
30. Fiber-optic cable wired to every Residence for the option to subscribe to secure, ultra high-speed
internet through Allwest Communications.
31. Guest Rooms. Sommét Blanc will have two, ADA compliant one-bedroom units owned by the
HOA, available for owners to rent when extra space for guests is needed.
32. Live-in Residence Manager, Housekeeping Manager, and Maintenance Manager employed by
the HOA and available 24/7 (HOA managed by Deer Valley Resort Lodging).
33. Optional Property Management and/or Rental Management through Deer Valley Resort Lodging.
34. Optional membership to the popular Talisker Club