Sommet Blanc Deer Valley
Sommet Blanc is a newly-announced ski-in/ski-out condominium development in Empire Pass along the slopes of Deer Valley ® Resort in Park City, Utah.
We have reservation agreements available for both the Sommet Blanc Villas (5 BR homes) and Sommet Blanc Residences (3, 4, 5 BR condos). Please call our team today at 435-200-3060 so we can send you the most appropriate version.
Sommet Blanc Location Map
(click the photo above to enlarge it)
Ski Access at Sommet Blanc Deer Valley
Sommet Blanc enjoys the best possible ski location on the mountain. From the beginning skier cruising on green runs to experienced pros skiing deep powder in the trees, this premier location offers all ages and all abilities an excellent ski experience at Deer Valley® Resort.
Sommet Blanc's location is next to the Deer Valley Resort's Empire Lodge not far from Montage Deer Valley in Empire Pass. This prime ski location near the base of the Ruby Express chairlift allows easy access to family-friendly runs on Northside and heart-pumping powder runs for advanced skiers in the Empire Canyon and Lady Morgan Bowls.
Sommet Blanc Residences for Sale
The Sommet Blanc site plan includes 44 condominium residences (in three residential lodge buildings), and the Alpine Villas (six spacious town-homes). The Residences include 3, 4 and 5 bedroom floor plans with large Penthouse residences on the top floor with large outdoor spaces. The Alpine Villas are each at about 5,000 SF for five bedroom floor plans. All residences and villas will enjoy amazing views.
Amenities at Sommet Blanc
Sommet Blanc has a sweet site with privacy and views with lots of open space surrounding it, which will give it an inviting alpine feel. The Sommet Blanc is large enough that they're going to be able to create lots of amenities (think Steins Residences) that just wouldn't make sense in a smaller lodge building.
This collection of amenities and services includes an on-site restaurant & bar with ski beach patio, slope-side pool and hot tub patio, outdoor gathering spaces and event lawn, arrival lobby and lounge, spacious ski locker room adjacent to an après-ski lounge with terrace, children's activity room, fitness center, and underground parking equipped with electric car charging and adjacent over-sized storage units. An on-site resident manager offers ease of ownership with full-service property management and concierge services.
Reservations at Sommet Blanc
The developer is Aspen Group, the same as Empire Residences. They are accepting Reservations of Interest starting December 26th. It is a simple non-binding agreement with a $10,000 deposit held at Coalition Title (fully refundable) that enables you to secure your place in line for when the developer is ready to start with unit specific reservations later this winter. By that time they'll have finalized floor plans, prices, features, finishes, etc. - all of which is being worked on right now.
We have reservation agreements available for both the villas and condos. Contact us at 435-200-3060 or email us for more info.
Sommet Blanc Amenities
• Ski beach
• patio areas with fire pits
• pool & pool deck
• Restaurant in A building
• Fitness room
• Ski lounge
• Private Apres-ski lounge for owners & renters
• Common area spa pools
• Ski valet & lockers
• DV Resort will run on-site rentals at Sommet Blanc
• Electric car chargers
• Large owner storage closets in garage with rolling doors
Sommet Blanc Villas For Sale
• Villas have full amenity access at condos below
• Villas are all 5 BR designs
• Approx. 5000 sq ft apiece
• 2 car garages attached
• Patios & expanded outdoor living areas
• Master decks
• Private hot tubs
• Own Sub HOA
• Ski chalet with private lockers for ski in/out access to villas
• Homes live right on the mid-mountain trail for awesome hiking & biking access in summer
Sommet Blanc Residences For Sale
• 3BR's + 4 BR's, some with extra dens/family rooms
• 16 X 4 BR's (3200 to 4000 sq ft)
• 20 X 3 BR's (2500 sq ft)
• 8 X larger 3 BR's (2900 sq ft)
• 5 X Penthouses
• Main levels of all buildings all common areas & amenities
• Levels 2 through 5 are residential levels
• Level 6 = Penthouse level
• Underground parking garages
• C building higher up hill tucked into trees and larger sq ft residences
Sommet Blanc Developer:
The Aspen Group, a longtime developer of luxury condos in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah has been building resort condos for decades. Their other projects in Deer Valley include The Lodges at Deer Valley, The Chateaux at Silver Lake, Silver Baron Lodge, and Empire Residences.
Sommet Blanc Deer Valley Architects
• Olson Kundig Architects from Seattle, WA
• Tom Kundig & Kristen Murray (Principals)
Frequently listed among Architectural Digest's top 100 Architecture & design firms in the world, Olson Kundig is doubling-down on their workload in Deer Valley Resort, having just recently completed the stunning Goldener Hirsch residences in Silver Lake Village.
'Studhorse' above is an example of Olson-Kundig's mastery of cantilevered areas
Sommet Blanc Deer Valley Site Facts
• Last prime development parcel on the upper Mountain
• Short ski lap on Ruby chairlift for kids & seniors
• Ski beach/patio open to the public
• Restaurant in B building will be open to the public. Space will be owned by the developer/HOA, but will be leased to somebody else for operation.
See Other Condos for Sale in Empire Pass