Browse Mayflower Deer Valley Mountain Resort real estate for sale while learning more about the Mayflower Resort development.
mayflower mountain real estate
- All Listings
- $1,500,000 - $2,000,000
- $2,000,000 - $2,500,000
- $2,500,000 - $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 - $4,000,000
- $4,000,000 - $5,000,000
- $5,000,000 - $6,000,000
Mayflower Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, Utah
Mayflower Mountain-Deer Valley Expansion
The Mayflower Deer Valley expansion will add an additional 3700 acres of skiable terrain, more than doubling the current resort terrain and making Deer Valley one of the largest ski resorts in the North America. When completed, Deer Valley will offer over 5700 acres of skiing on 238 ski runs accessed by 37 chairlifts. Located overlooking the Jordanelle reservoir, this addition is perfectly positioned to take advantage of everything the Park City lifestyle has to offer. The new base village and entry portal will make access to Deer Valley's unparalleled skiing experience even easier than ever. And, with a promised plethora of real estate offerings as well as a state-of-the-art resort village, Mayflower Deer Valley has something for everyone.
Mayflower Deer Valley combines the best of private club developments (compare to Empire Pass and Talisker Club) with a modern village area featuring hotels, condos, and lots of shops and dining venues. The list of amenities varies a bit by where you buy into the development, but you can count on new lifts serving skiers in winter as well as over 50 miles of hiking and biking trails during the summer. Across the road from Mayflower is Jordanelle State Park with plenty of beaches and boating to help round out the summer months.
Mayflower Deer Valley Skiing Quick Facts:
The Mayflower Resort is scheduled to be built and opened in phases, but could ultimately increase Deer Valley to 5726 acres of acres of skiable terrain, boasting one of the longest ski runs in the country at just under 5 miles. An additional 16 chairlifts including a 10 passenger gondola and 135 ski runs spread across four new mountain peaks featuring numerous bowls and glades.
Mayflower Deer Valley Village Overview
- The base village will be a pedestrian-only village (cars not on same level as pedestrians) with lively restaurants, unique shops, cafe's and bars. The resort plans to also include:
- A 60,000 sq ft public recreation enter with a pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and ball courts
- Free-flowing ice-rink ribbon in the heart of the village
- Ski school, daycare, and activities center for children
- An outdoor amphitheater that can host live music shows and other entertainment
- A private members-only ski club located near the base of the gondola
- Projected access to Deer Valley Resort (the neighboring property) and their 21 chairlifts, 103 runs and 6 bowls across 2000+ acres of skiable area
- large new "ski beach"
- On mountain dining facilities and warming huts
- Grand Hyatt property with over 60,000 sq ft of meeting space & ballrooms for hosting conventions and groups
- Assorted branded hotels, condominiums, and hotels
- Ski in ski out private homesites
For a complete overview of the fast-changing real estate for sale at Mayflower Mountain Resort, contact one of our Mayflower real estate professionals today. You’ll be glad you did.
Request Info About Mayflower Deer Valley
Mayflower Mountain Developments include:
Velvaere - Cabins, Residences, and Custom Estates Homes developed by Magleby Construction
Marcella Mountain - 140 Custom ski in/out homesites. Phase II premium-view Marcella lots are available now!
Extell Exclusive Residences operated by Grand Hyatt - Under Construction and available for sale today. Priced range from $900,000 to $7m.
Features & Benefits of Mayflower Deer Valley
- Brand new ski village and entry portal to Deer Valley
- Ground floor opportunities
- Real estate offerings include slope side lots, luxury homes, beautiful condos, and penthouse suites
- Only half a mile to beaches and watersports
- Easy access to Salt Lake City and Park City
Mayflower Deer Valley Planned Ski Lift Map
Start searching for your Utah dream home now.
Whether you're in the comfort of your home or on the go, our site works on mobile and desktop devices so you can find the Park City real estate information you need--fast!Start Search