1155 S 1440 West, Charleston
LOCATION-VIEWS-LIFESTYLE This beautiful 6.25 acre Gentleman's Ranch is perfectly located in Charleston within the Heber Valley. Proximity to air service, grocery stores, restaraunts and medical care is a plus for this parcel. Expansive view of Mount Timpanogas, the Wasatch Back and Heber Valley are all available with this unique location. Utah's Ski Areas, Uintah Mountains, hiking, horse back and bike trails are easily accessible, all within a 15 minute to 1 hour drive. Utah's many diverse National Parks are also within hours by automobile. Built in 2016 , this Ranch style 4 bedroom, 2 bath home, with a bonus room has fantastic views. Land is under pressure irrigation and in full production. Comes with 35 shares of Spring Creek water rights. If you ever want lifestyle living, this is your little slice of heaven!
Courtesy of: Ipro Realty Network (midway).
- MLS® #12102665
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesPets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- GaragesHose Bibs
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Wheel Chair Access
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Level
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedJuly 2nd, 2021
- Days on Market159
- Address1155 S 1440 West
- Area35 - South Fields
- SubdivisionOther(Areas 23-41)
- Zip Code84032
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Main Level Master Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Gas, Gas Range, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace, Furnace - Energy Star Rated
- CoolingAir Conditioning
- Has BasementYes
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2021 at 8:58pm MST.