69 E 2200 South, Francis
There are so many possibilities here! Cute 3 bedroom home has a 2 car garage, a separate room that could be used for guests or a private office, and an extra barn/shop with an upstairs apartment. The views of the Kamas valley are expansive from the upstairs deck off of the apartment. The property is zoned with a conditional commercial permit. There are a lot of options with how someone could use the house, additional guest room, garage, shop, and upstairs living space.Do you have a boat, camper, side by side, tractor? no problem! There is plenty of indoor private shelter for all of your work and play machines. This property is ready for a family to fulfill their new dreams.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - 545 Main.
- MLS® #12102429
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCottage, Ranch/Rambler, Traditional
- AmenitiesPets Allowed
- UtilitiesCable Available
- # of Garages5
- ViewMountain(s), Valley
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Natural Vegetation, South Facing
- RoofAsphalt, Metal
- FoundationBlock, Concrete Slab, Rock
- Date ListedJune 18th, 2021
- Days on Market91
- Address69 E 2200 South
- Area50 - Woodland and Francis
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesMain Level Master Bedroom, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished - Partially, Washer Hookup
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Dryer - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven
- HeatingBoiler, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- DistrictSouth Summit
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2021 at 4:28am MDT.