1794 W Mountain Haven Lane, Midway
Gorgeous, forested lot with enormous views, including that of Deer Creek Reservoir. Proximate to culinary water source. Includes well share/ water right. Passed soil percolation test. Close proximity to Deer Valley, Wasatch Mountain State Park (23,000 ac) and Park City's historic Main Street. This property is on the high ground of a large meadow about 1/2 mile due south of Empire Pass. X/C ski in/out or drive/bike/hike/ride. Truly alpine. Listing agent is 24-year property owner of Brighton Estates and looks forward to all your questions. Buyer to verify to Buyer's satisfaction all information herein.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #12002070
- HOA Dues$0
- Square Footage40,075
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Other, See Remarks
- ViewLake, Meadow, Mountain(s), Ski Area, Trees/Woods, Valley
- Address1794 W Mountain Haven Lane
- Area30 - Midway
- SubdivisionBrighton Estates
- Zip Code84049
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Horse Property, Natural Vegetation, Secluded, South Facing, Wooded/Partially
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2020
- Days on Market127
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 29th, 2020 at 6:43am MDT.