10129 E Forest Creek Rd, Kamas
This estate lot provides a rare mix of convenience and seclusion within the subdivision. This property encompasses 160 acres and includes a beautiful aspen grove, meadows, a pond site and views of the mountain ranges! A ten-acre building envelope allows for a residence, guest house and barn/equestrian facility. This lot is across from the main amenity building: the Ranch Center. The Center includes social and dining areas, lockers, WiFi, and a fueling station. Next door is a community guest house for Ranch members use. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the incredible 60+ miles of year-round maintained trails that provide for countless activities including snowmobiling and four-wheeling. Community yurts add to the fun. WCR connects to over 2.2 million acres of the Uinta National Forest., which truly make the recreational opportunities endless! This is a natural paradise for those wanting to establish a legacy estate in an exclusive, inclusive community.
Courtesy of: B2 And Company Real Estate.
- MLS® #12000840
- HOA Dues$1,210
- AmenitiesPets Allowed, Clubhouse, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available
- ViewMountain(s), Meadow, Ski Area, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek/River Front
- Address10129 E Forest Creek Rd
- Area50 - Woodland and Francis
- SubdivisionWolf Creek Ranch
- Zip Code84036
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Horse Property, Natural Vegetation, Adjacent Common Area Land, Additional Land Available, Cul-de-sac, South Facing, Wooded/Partially
- Date ListedMarch 18th, 2020
- Days on Market70
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 6:43am MDT.