1206 Southfield Rd, Heber City
This charming home is perfect for people downsizing or wanting to get closer to the land! Quintessential barn was built in early 1900's. It has post and beam construction and is large enough for animals, storage of farm equipment or all of your toys! Office are is attached or it could be added storage. Additional 2 car garage is oversize and has room for workbench and yard tools. 2 original outbuildings. Incredible views of the Wasatch Back and 1 share of Wasatch Irrigation water is included. This is more than enough to keep everything green! More possibilities than could be imagined await you with this property!
Courtesy of: Remax Masters Park City.
- MLS® #12000504
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,097
- Year Built1946
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesSee Remarks, Detached
- ViewMountain(s), Valley
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped - Partially, Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Additional Land Available, Horse Property, See Remarks
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Date ListedFebruary 17th, 2020
- Days on Market43
- Address1206 Southfield Rd
- Area36 - Heber
- SubdivisionHeber City
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Interior FeaturesElectric Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer - Electric, Oven, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace, Natural Gas
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:13am MDT.