3653 Aspen Camp Loop, Park City
This acre+ homesite has big Uinta Mountain and National Forest views. Located on a private street, this gently sloping site is the perfect canvas for your dream custom home. This homesite is located between the two sets of club amenities, with great access to both the Jack Nicklaus and Pete Dye golf courses, the Beach Club, Swimming Pools, and Clubhouses. This homesite also has a set of architectural plans that have been approved by Promontory's Design Review committee.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #12000233
- HOA Dues$900
- Square Footage53,579
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Pool, Shuttle Service, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Other, See Remarks, Steam Room, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewMountain(s), Ski Area
- Has PoolYes
- DistrictSouth Summit
- Address3653 Aspen Camp Loop
- Area22 - Promontory
- SubdivisionAspen Camp
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84098
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Natural Vegetation
- Date ListedJanuary 24th, 2020
- Days on Market123
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 11:13pm MDT.