8619 N Sunset Circle, Park City
Own a piece of paradise! This acre-plus homesite has mountain views and is on the 12th hole of Promontory's Pete Dye Golf course. The back nine of this course is known for its picturesque canyons, dramatic views, and sunrise and sunset deer and elk sightings. This easy build homesite, on a private cul-de-sac, is gently sloping, and can accommodate a home of up to 8,000 square feet. There are no time requirements to build, and no restrictions on full-time use of the property. Nearby homesites are selling between 1 and 2.5 million making this site a tremendous deal and value!Golf and Social Memberships are available via a separate transaction through the Promontory Club.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11908988
- HOA Dues$900
- Square Footage43,996
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Onsite Management, Pool, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Shuttle Service, Security Service
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewGolf Course, Mountain(s), Ski Area
- Has PoolYes
- DistrictSouth Summit
- Address8619 N Sunset Circle
- Area22 - Promontory
- SubdivisionWapiti Canyon
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84098
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Gradual Slope, Natural Vegetation
- Date ListedDecember 20th, 2019
- Days on Market61
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 6:43pm MST.