430 E 1200 North, Other City - Utah
Price reduced! Beautiful six-bedroom home located in northeast Mapleton close to schools and with beautiful views of the mountains. This home has an open concept plan with vaulted ceilings and large windows. The home is centered around the family room that opens to the kitchen, dining, office, and a covered deck. The floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts a Wolf range, double ovens, a lot of countertop space, a large island with bar seating, and a nice pantry. There are three bedrooms on the main level including a spacious master suite with a luxurious master bath. One of the fun parts of the home is a bonus room on the second level that is the perfect place for kids to get away for hours of fun with friends. The walkout basement was finished in 2017 and feels like it is brand new. It has a huge great room ideal for watching movies and playing games. Plus, it even has a second kitchen.There are three bedrooms downstairs (one that can also function as an exercise room) and plenty of storage. The three-car oversized garage is awesome. It is heated and has plenty of storage space, making it a perfect place to work on projects. The adjacent lot to the east is also available. Call for more information.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11907805
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,138
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingGuest Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated Garage, Oversized
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Drip Irrigation, Landscaped - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full
- Lot DescriptionAdditional Land Available, Corner, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2019
- Days on Market69
- Address430 E 1200 North
- Area58 - Wasatch Front (Ogden, Salt Lake City)
- SubdivisionWasatch Front Ar 38
- CityOther City - Utah
- Zip Code84664
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Jetted Bath Tub(s), Lower Level Walkout, Main Level Master Bedroom, Pantry, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAir Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:58pm MST.