12272 Ross Creek Dr, Kamas
Beautiful end unit in Deer Mountain! Master Suite/Bath on main living level. 2 additional guest bedrooms and bathrooms. In addition to the formal living room, there is a 2nd family room with a wet bar and a 2 car garage. Kitchen remodel this last winter, plus all new paint and carpet mid 2018. 10 min to Park City and Kamas and just a stone's throw to the Jordanelle reservoir. Enjoy the mountain life with hiking, biking, fishing, and the Uinta or Wasatch National forest at your door step. Park City Mountain resort and Deer Valley ski area's just a 10 min Drive away.
Courtesy of: Cooperwynn Real Estate.
- MLS® #11907183
- HOA Dues$250
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,130
- Year Built2002
- StyleMountain Contemporary, Multi Level
- AmenitiesPets Allowed
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingOff Street - Assigned
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Landscaped - Partially, Lawn Sprinkler - Partial
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Public Land, Gradual Slope, Natural Vegetation
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedJuly 29th, 2019
- Days on Market180
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address12272 Ross Creek Dr
- Area25 - Deer Mountain
- SubdivisionDeer Mountain-Keetley Station
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesMain Level Master Bedroom, Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Dryer - Gas, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 3:28pm MST.