184 W 100 South, Midway
Big corner-lot with huge trees on quiet old-time Midway street at the center of town. Comfy older cottage with radiant heat and a fireplace. New paint, 3 bedrooms (could be 4-bedrooms), 3 baths. Seller is offering a $2000 carpet allowance. Garden area out front. One of Midway's many irrigation ditches burbles next to an old dairy barn providing an extra garage, storage & hobby space. 2-car carport attached to the house.
Courtesy of: Realticorp Park City.
- MLS® #11906616
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,780
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCottage, Fixer - Upper, One Story, Ranch/Rambler
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingAttached Carport
- # of Garages3
- ViewCreek, Mountain(s), Trees/Woods
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped - Fully
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, South Facing
- ConstructionFrame - Metal
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedJune 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market25
- Address184 W 100 South
- Area30 - Midway
- Zip Code84049
- Interior FeaturesMain Level Master Bedroom, Washer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer - Electric, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Natural Gas, Radiant
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:28pm MDT.