31819 S Old Lincoln Highway, Coalville
This custom home has high end finishes and great views. Large commercial kitchen with top of the line appliances. There are high ceilings on the upper level raging from 9 to 18 feet. The lower level is a walkout with a large patio and rock wall retaining located on the east side. The yard boasts over 20,000 sq. ft. lawn. There are 2 barns on the property providing animal housing. The interior of the home has 2 large fireplaces. the upper on is 6 ft. by 7 ft. cast with stone inlay. The lower floor is all hand peeled log and rock. The master suite has a over sized air jet tub and large walk-in shower. There is granite on all counter tops and a kitchen on the lower level. Hardwood and natural stone floor coverings throughout. The upper level has 7 ft. 6 in. Knotty Alder doors. The large laundry room provides several cabinets and counter space.
Courtesy of: Daybreak Realty.
- MLS® #11906090
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,500
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMulti-Story, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- # of Garages3
- GaragesHose Bibs, Oversized
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Landscaped - Partially, Lawn Sprinkler - Full
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Natural Vegetation, South Facing, Level, On Bus Route, Wooded/Partially
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Frame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Concrete Slab
- Date ListedMay 24th, 2019
- Days on Market54
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address31819 S Old Lincoln Highway
- Area54 - Wanship, Hoytsville, Coalville, Rockport
- SubdivisionWan.- Hoyt - Coal.- Rock.
- Zip Code84017
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Electric Dryer Hookup, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Lower Level Walkout, Main Level Master Bedroom, Pantry, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Washer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator
- HeatingFireplace, Furnace - Energy Star Rated, Natural Gas
- CoolingAir Conditioning
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Fireplace
- DistrictNorth Summit
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:28pm MDT.