136 N Eagle Way, Oakley
Located in the Aspen Mountain community in beautiful Weber Canyon, this 952 sq ft home sites on 0.46 acres and features 2 beds and 1 bath, an open living/kitchen area, a wood burning stove, laundry hook-ups, and beautiful stonework behind the wood stove and on the breakfast bar. This home features two decks - one off the upstairs master, and the other a large, brand new treks deck on the mail floor awesome for entertaining. This property also features a metal roof, great for snow removal in the winter months. There is a ton of open storage under the home, perfect for ATVs or snowmobiles. The common area in Aspen Mountain includes 16 acres on the Weber River, and Smith & Morehouse Reservoir and the Uinta National Forest are just a few miles up the main canyon road, providing for any kind of mountain adventure you could imagine. This seasonal access home is being offered partially furnished.
Courtesy of: High Country Properties.
- MLS® #11906018
- HOA Dues$450
- Square Footage952
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesPets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ViewMountain(s), Valley, Woods
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s)
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Gradual Slope, Natural Vegetation, Wooded/Partially
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2019
- Days on Market278
- Address136 N Eagle Way
- Area52 - Oakley & Weber Canyon
- SubdivisionAspen Mountain
- Zip Code84055
- Interior FeaturesFurnished - Partially
- AppliancesMicrowave, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Electric Range
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove, Fireplace
- DistrictSouth Summit
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 10:13pm MST.