632 Main St 2c, Park City
Located in the heart of Old Town at Heber and Main, be part of a limited ownership opportunity at Sky Silver. Once the Silver Queen Hotel, these upscale urban flats are the ultimate Old Town location for skiing, shopping, and entertainment. Designed by the Elliot Workgroup, the floor plans are sophisticated, thoughtful, and encompass the historical elements of Park City. The space design remains open with clean lines from kitchens to bathrooms. On the roof you will find a panoramic terrance ideal for cocktails at sunset or one of the many year round activities on Main Street. Just up the street from the Old Town Lift at Park City Mountain.
Courtesy of: Engel & Voelkers Park City.
- MLS® #11904692
- HOA Dues$3,180
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,247
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary, Historical, Renovated/Restored
- AmenitiesFitness Room, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Shuttle Service
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingNone, Unassigned, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountain(s), Ski Area
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, On Bus Route
- RoofComposition, Other, See Remarks
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedMay 9th, 2019
- Days on Market100
- Address632 Main St 2c
- Area01 - Old Town
- SubdivisionSky Silver
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Main Level Master Bedroom, Ski Storage
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictPark City
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 12:13pm MDT.