11+/- Mi. N Jeremy Ranch Rd, Morgan County
Serious price reduction. Dixie Hollow Ranch, a 5466+/- acre Wildlife-Livestock Ranch near Park City, The Canyons & Deer Valley Ski Resorts is perfectly situated! 20+/- minutes to SLC, Dixie Hollow was the Pony Express route, the Donner Party & the original Mormon Trail. This Ranch lies on both sides of State Park amenities, accessed by 3 paved roads & one County Rd. The Ranch is home to big game wild life. Well planned trails are suitable for equestrian or ATV use as well as snowmobiles, hiking and biking! Taxes are in Greenbelt status; Buyer is responsible for paying roll-back taxes if removed. No gas/mineral rights with property. Assistant is licensed and related to the Sellers. Prequalified buyers only; Showings 48 hrs notice!
Courtesy of: Brown & Company Of Park City.
- MLS® #11903362
- HOA Dues$0
- Square Footage9,999,999
- UtilitiesNone, Other, See Remarks
- ViewLake, Meadow, Mountain(s), Other, Valley, Trees/Woods, See Remarks, Pond
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Address11+/- Mi. N Jeremy Ranch Rd
- Area56 - Morgan County, Henefer & Echo
- SubdivisionMorganco - Henefer and Echo Ar.
- CityMorgan County
- Zip Code84055
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Horse Property, Level, Natural Vegetation, Secluded, South Facing, Steep, Wooded/Heavily, Wooded/Partially
- Date ListedApril 17th, 2019
- Days on Market358
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:58am MDT.