10+/- Mi. N Jeremy Ranch Rd, Henefer
Dixie Hollow Ranch, a 5466+/- acre Wildlife-Livestock Ranch near Park City Resort, The Canyons & Deer Valley Ski Resorts is perfectly situated! 30+/- minutes to SLC, Dixie Hollow was the Pony Express route, the Donner Party & the original Mormon Trail. This Ranch lies on both sides of State Park amenities, accessed by 3 paved roads & one County Rd. The Ranch is home to big game wild life. Well planned trails are suitable for equestrian or ATV use as well as snowmobiles, hiking and biking! Taxes are in Greenbelt status; Buyer is responsible for paying roll-back taxes if removed. No gas/mineral rights with property. Utah Licensed Real Estate Assistant, Brandon is related to the Sellers. Prequalified buyers only; Showings 24 hrs notice!
Courtesy of: Brown & Company Of Park City.
- MLS® #11903362
- HOA Dues$0
- UtilitiesNone, Other, See Remarks
- ViewLake, Meadow, Mountain(s), Other, Valley, Trees/Woods, See Remarks, Pond
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Address10+/- Mi. N Jeremy Ranch Rd
- Area56 - Morgan County, Henefer & Echo
- SubdivisionMorganco - Henefer and Echo Ar.
- Zip Code84098
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Horse Property, Level, Natural Vegetation, Secluded, South Facing, Steep, Wooded/Heavily, Wooded/Partially
- Date ListedApril 17th, 2019
- Days on Market188
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:28am MDT.