1325 -1475 W 6000 North, Oakley
So you think you might want to be a cowboy? But you don't want to get too far from town? Try this, 2 side-by-side 40-acre parcels known collectively as Fort Creek Ranch #1 & #2. 17 minutes from world-class skiing in Park City and five minutes to fishing and 3 million acres of national forest! Each Ranch property has the culinary well-drained, good irrigation water to keep those fields green and views forever across the Kamas Valley. Other estate homes in the area are on 8 to 30 acres. You will have nice (but not too close) neighbors! Bring the kids, the big and little boy toys, horses and grandma! You will love it in Oakley, Utah.
Courtesy of: Bhhs Utah Properties - Sv.
- MLS® #11903341
- HOA Dues$0
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), Valley, Trees/Woods
- DistrictSouth Summit
- Address1325 -1475 W 6000 North
- Area52 - Oakley & Weber Canyon
- Zip Code84055
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Natural Vegetation, Additional Land Available, Horse Property, Level, Secluded
- Date ListedApril 15th, 2019
- Days on Market212
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:43am MST.