161 Park Ave, Park City
First Rule of Real Estate? LOCATION and this Charming Historic Landmark Cottage is in the best location in Old Town! Walk to Main Streets shops and restaurants, High West, the Park City Library and Jim Santy Auditorium. Walk to skiing, walk to trails, when you live here you live in the heart of it all, 4th of July Parade, Halloween on Main Street, Sundance Film Festival, are all just steps away. Currently configured as two bedrooms/two bathrooms with a loft and den. The building envelope for this oversized Old Town Lot can support a home between 2,500 to 4,500 square feet.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams.
- MLS® #11901897
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,265
- Year Built1907
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCottage, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingTwo Car, Street, Other, See Remarks
- ViewMountain(s), Other, See Remarks
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Landscaped - Fully, Porch, Lawn Sprinkler - Partial, Lawn Sprinkler - Timer, Storage - Outdoor
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Public Land
- ConstructionConcrete, Frame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Block
- Date ListedMarch 12th, 2019
- Days on Market122
- Address161 Park Ave
- Area01 - Old Town
- SubdivisionOld Town Area
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Jetted Bath Tub(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Washer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Furnace
- Has BasementYes
- DistrictPark City
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:13pm MDT.