210 N Main St, Kamas
On .50 acres, this beautiful circa 1900 vintage home is in move-in condition with upper level completely updated with newer bath and carpet. Main level with original stained glass, partial wood floors and updated bath. Vintage kitchen with original cabinetry, lanudry room and stone cellar for cold storage or wine cellar. 2 large storage units at rear with plentiful parking. Enjoy the large yard or vacant half is sub dividable for possible additional development. Property comes with architectural plans to build a coffee shop.
Courtesy of: Bald Eagle Realty.
- MLS® #11901852
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,091
- Year Built1905
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMulti-Story, Renovated/Restored, Victorian
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Lines/Additional
- ParkingFour Car or More
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Shingle Siding, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Landscaped - Fully, Landscaped - Partially, Porch, Storage - Outdoor
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Frame - Wood
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2019
- Days on Market77
- Address210 N Main St
- Area51 - Kamas & Marion
- SubdivisionKamas and Marion Area
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesGas Dryer Hookup, Pantry, Washer Hookup
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictSouth Summit
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 6:13pm MDT.