1233 Snow Berry St, Park City
The best lot in Glenwild is now available! Take advantage of this opportunity to build your mountain dream home in the prestigious golf community of Glenwild, Utah's top rated private golf course. This property offers phenomenal views of the ski resorts of Park City/Deer Valley, Utah Olympic Park and the surrounding mountains. The gentle slope on this 2.85 acre lot ensures an easy building site and offers privacy and seclusion while still while being in close proximity to the clubhouse and main gate. Walk out your door to mountain biking and hiking trails, you're only minutes from the world class ski resorts of Park City, fishing, dining & shopping. Glenwild is the only gated golf community in the Park City School District; Salt Lake International is an easy 25 minute drive down the canyon. Club amenities (golf, fine and casual dining, spa, gym, outdoor pool/hot tub - open year-round) are available with a separate membership purchase. Club membership not required of property owners.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11901849
- HOA Dues$5,630
- AmenitiesPets Allowed, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewGolf Course, Lake, Meadow, Mountain(s), Other, Ski Area, Valley, See Remarks, Pond
- DistrictPark City
- Address1233 Snow Berry St
- Area18 - Glenwild
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84098
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Common Area Land, Gradual Slope, Level, Natural Vegetation, South Facing
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2019
- Days on Market199
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 10:43pm MDT.