1600 W Pinebrook Boulevard F5, Park City
This updated Pine Creek condo boasts South-facing windows, which invite in ample natural light and beautiful views of the wooded mountains. Not only does this perfect locationbacks open space and Ecker Hill's playing fields, but also provides access to miles of hiking and biking trails. Enjoy all the conveniences of living in this Pinebrook neighborhood, with ease of access to Salt Lake and the heart of Park City, and close proximity to shopping, dining, schools, parks and more!
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - 625 Main.
- MLS® #11901427
- HOA Dues$337
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,264
- Year Built1996
- StyleMountain Contemporary, Single Level
- AmenitiesPets Allowed w/Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingOff Street - Unassigned
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountain(s), Woods
- ExteriorStone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Balcony, Landscaped - Partially, Lawn Sprinkler - Partial
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Adjacent Public Land, On Bus Route
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedFebruary 5th, 2019
- Days on Market260
- Address1600 W Pinebrook Boulevard F5
- Area15 - Pinebrook
- SubdivisionPine Creek
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84098
- Interior FeaturesMain Level Master Bedroom, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Electric Dryer Hookup, Pantry, Washer Hookup
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven, Gas Range, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictPark City
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 3:58pm MDT.