7072 Painted Valley Pass, Park City
This homesite accommodates any of our four large cabin models, the Escher, Calder, Russell, and Remington, as well as a custom home. Square footages range from 4,600-5,000 feet, with well-appointed finishes and 3-car garages. Easy flat building envelope sitting on over an acre. Overlooking the 2nd and 3rd fairway of the Signature Nicklaus Painted Valley course, this homesite offers stunning golf and mountain views. Located right around the corner from the new Beach House and Nicklaus Club House. A fully sponsored social membership is included.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11900301
- HOA Dues$900
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Fitness Room, Fire Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Onsite Management, Pool, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Sauna, Shuttle Service, Security System - Entrance, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewGolf Course, Lake, Mountain(s), Ski Area, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- DistrictSouth Summit
- Address7072 Painted Valley Pass
- Area22 - Promontory
- SubdivisionNicklaus Private Estates At Painted Shores
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84098
- Lot DescriptionNatural Vegetation
- Date ListedJanuary 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market270
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 9:28pm MDT.