5924 E Backcountry Way, Heber City
Victory Ranch is a private, four-season community amidst 6,700 pristine acres along four miles of the Upper Provo River. Amenities include an 18-hole Rees Jones golf course, world-class fly-fishing, miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, 5-stand shooting facility, 4x4 adventures, snowmobiles, backcountry yurts, fishing ponds, multiple restaurants, a ski-in/ski-out lodge in Park City and more than 4,000 acres of untouched backcountry. The Post Clubhouse includes our concierge, retail store, a heated pool, two hot tubs, fire pit and seasonal grill. Our newest amenity, The Barn, is a destination for recreation, fun, and wellness. The Barn features a pizza and ice cream parlor, art studio, game room, indoor basketball sport court and spa.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11900219
- HOA Dues$907
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Fitness Room, Fire Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Onsite Management, Pool, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Shuttle Service, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewLake, Meadow, Mountain(s), Other, Ski Area, Valley, See Remarks, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- Address5924 E Backcountry Way
- Area27 - South Jordanelle
- SubdivisionVictory Ranch
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Common Area Land, Gradual Slope, Natural Vegetation, Other, See Remarks
- Date ListedJanuary 16th, 2019
- Days on Market372
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 6:43pm MST.