1280 Park Ave A, Park City
Who else wants an impeccably restored historic Old Town Home right near City Park? On free bus route only 2 blocks from skiing. Soup-to-nuts remodel in 2016 included new roof, new lighting, new wood floors, new kitchen, new radiant heat boiler & mechanical, added huge laundry room and mud room, interior & exterior paint, new doors & base/case. Master suite on main level--along with two additional bedrooms. Lower level features an expanded second living room with wet bar & fireplace, plus two bedrooms. Off-street parking in driveway. Investors will rejoice at a chance to own this like-new 5 BR home in Old Town that's walking distance to the resort. Buyer is responsible to verify all listing information to buyer's own satisfaction.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams.
- MLS® #11808352
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,528
- Year Built1904
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCottage, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingOff Street - Unassigned, One Car
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch
- Lot DescriptionNatural Vegetation, On Bus Route
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedDecember 18th, 2018
- Days on Market184
- Address1280 Park Ave A
- Area01 - Old Town
- SubdivisionPark City Survey
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Washer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- DistrictPark City
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 12:13pm MDT.