9 Prospect Ave, Park City
This historical "little red house" is a favorite to all enroute to Deer Valley and Guardsman's Pass. Built in 1936, the historical gem has been meticulously maintained and lovingly restored over the years. Vaulted ceilings, full loft space with balcony, two new baths, large laundry room and one car garage with large storage/shop area are attributes not typically found in Old Town. Bright and light interior nestled in charming landscaped setting with plentiful outdoor spaces to enjoy with friends. Walking distance to all that Old Town offers. Steps from the Park Silly Sunday Market, July 4th Celebration, July 24th Minors Parade, Sundance Film Festival and all the shops and restaurants on Main Street. A very special property of this cultural significance and pristine condition seldom becomes available.
Courtesy of: Realtyone Group Signature.
- MLS® #11808224
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,444
- Year Built1936
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCottage, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck(s), Landscaped - Fully, Porch
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market165
- Address9 Prospect Ave
- Area01 - Old Town
- SubdivisionPark City Survey
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- Interior FeaturesJetted Bath Tub(s), Lower Level Walkout, Ski Storage, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Washer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Gas Range, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Furnace, Natural Gas, Radiant Floor
- DistrictPark City
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 6:13pm MDT.