6833 N Whispering Way, Heber City
Panoramic Views will be yours from this Victory Ranch homesite. Victory Ranch is a private, four-season community amidst 6,700 acres along four-miles of the Upper Provo River. Amenities include an 18-hole Rees Jones golf course, world-class fly-fishing, biking and hiking trails, 5-stand shooting facility, 4x4 adventures, yurts, fishing ponds, restaurants, a ski-in/ski-out lodge in Park City and more than 4,000 acres of untouched backcountry. The Post Clubhouse includes our concierge, heated pool, hot tubs and seasonal grill. Our newest amenity, The Barn, features a Pizza Parlor, Art Studio, Game Room and Indoor Sport Court as well as a Fitness Center, Spa, and Platform Tennis Courts as well as a 75-foot swimming pool, waterslide, tranquil stream and pond, and tennis courts. Victory Ranch is approximately 15-minutes from Deer Valley and 20 minutes to Park City. A soils test and survey has been conducted and available for any interested buyer.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11808132
- HOA Dues$907
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Fitness Room, Fire Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Onsite Management, Other, Pool, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, See Remarks, Shuttle Service, Steam Room, Security System - Entrance, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), Valley
- Has PoolYes
- Address6833 N Whispering Way
- Area27 - South Jordanelle
- SubdivisionVictory Ranch
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Natural Vegetation
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market284
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 7:13am MDT.