78 E 3000 Sth, Heber City
Have you always dreamed of living in the beautiful Heber Valley? This charming Victorian is the stuff stories are made of. It looks like everyone's childhood dream home. Featuring 1.04 acres of horse property and nestled in the charming town of Daniel you will love sitting on the wrap around porch and enjoying some of the most gorgeous views Utah has to offer. This home offers a little piece of serenity in a sometimes hectic world. There is plenty of living space and is the perfect home to host gatherings and make family memories . Minutes to boating and water sports, 30 minutes to 5 ski resorts, Blue ribbon fishing, 108 holes of championship golf. Come and make this your house your home.
Courtesy of: Exit Realty Legacy.
- MLS® #11808085
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,218
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv Available, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- ParkingRec Vehicle
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car, Oversized Garage
- ViewMountain, Valley
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Fenced - Fully
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- Date ListedNovember 23rd, 2018
- Days on Market85
- Address78 E 3000 Sth
- AreaOther Wasatch 48
- SubdivisionWasatch County Area
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Interior FeaturesCeiling(s)/9 Ft. Plus, Flooring - Tile, Dryer Hookup - Electric, Dryer Hookup - Gas, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range - Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesPellet Stove
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm MST.