1 Lazy-y Rd, Oakley
Fulfill your dream by owning over 700 feet (+/-) of prime river shoreline on 20+ acres on the Weber River. The home currently on the property was designed and built by an architect which provides a rustic contemporary feel while sitting perched right above the river. Walk down a few steps, take in the beauty, and enjoy the relaxation on the deck over the running water. This is truly a rare opportunity in Utah because of river frontage, large acreage, and about an hour away from the Salt Lake International Airport. Listing price includes two parcels CD-671-I and CD-671-F which combine to be 20.65 acres.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams.
- MLS® #11807475
- HOA Dues$0
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,830
- Year Built1975
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCabin, Contemporary, Multi-Story
- ParkingFour Car or More, Guest Parking
- ViewMeadow, Mountain, River/Stream, Valley, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek/River Front
- ExteriorSiding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck(s), Fenced - Fully, Porch
- Lot DescriptionAddl Land Available, Gradual Slope, Horse Property, Level, Natural Vegetation, South Facing, Wooded/Partially, Other/See Remarks
- ConstructionConcrete, Frame/Wood
- Date ListedOctober 15th, 2018
- Days on Market93
- Address1 Lazy-y Rd
- AreaOakley & Weber Canyon 52
- Zip Code84055
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling(s)/9 Ft. Plus, Ceiling(s)/Vaulted, Flooring - Tile, Flooring - Wood, Sauna, Ski Storage, Spa/Hot Tub, Dryer Hookup - Electric
- HeatingElectric, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFireplace - Woodburning
- DistrictSouth Summit
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 1:13pm MST.