7898 N Sunrise Loop, Park City
This breathtaking 2.32-acre home site is located in the highly sought-after Deer Crossing neighborhood, and features captivating views of the Uinta Mountains and scenic ski views. Use the adjacent private trail system to access most nearby Clubhouses and amenities, Pete Dye Canyon Golf Course, Mountain Garden Park and fishing pond. Promontory is Park City's premier golf & recreational community and is a tribute to the wide-open spaces of the west, spanning over 10 square miles. Situated in close proximately to Promontory amenities, and approximately 30 minutes away from Salt Lake International Airport. Promontory Membership available by separate agreement with the Club. Buyer to pay 1% community enhancement fee at closing.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11805859
- HOA Dues$300
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Fitness Room, Fire Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Onsite Management, Pool, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Shuttle Service, Steam Room, Security System - Entrance, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewMountain(s), Ski Area
- Has PoolYes
- DistrictSouth Summit
- Address7898 N Sunrise Loop
- Area22 - Promontory
- SubdivisionDeer Crossing
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84098
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, PUD - Planned Unit Development
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2018
- Days on Market443
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 1:43am MST.