4647 N Wooden Shoe Lane, Peoa
Pure heaven. A quiet and peaceful setting of 186 acres to build your Family Legacy Ranch Estate or a developer's dream with multi-home potential. Acreage in Peoa with almost 2000 ft of weber river access offering privacy and space. Enjoy the lyrical sound of the river, allowing for exceptional fly-fishing. Only 20 minutes from Park City Mountain and Deer Valley, and seconds from direct access to the Uinta National Forest, recreation is abundant. All this plus a single family home plus barn with electricity, gas, culinary water and septic on parcel CD-161-B to be included. Parcels CD-161-B, CD-161-F, CD-161. Contact listing agent for water information.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams.
- MLS® #11804405
- HOA Dues$0
- Square Footage8,142,671
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), River, Valley, Creek/Stream
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek/River Front
- DistrictSouth Summit
- Address4647 N Wooden Shoe Lane
- Area53 - Peoa and Browns Canyon
- SubdivisionPeoa and Browns Canyon Ar.
- Zip Code84061
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Horse Property, Level, Natural Vegetation
- Date ListedJune 15th, 2018
- Days on Market376
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 11:13am MDT.