We just reviewed the 2012 first quarter Park City real estate market stats, with no real surprises.
Existing market recovery trends continued. Here are some of the highlights:
- The number of active property listings is down
- The number of pending sales is up
- The 6 andd 12 month moving averages for # of properties sold is stable
- Distress sales are a smaller percentage of the closed transactions...down to 19.1%
- Distress sales represent only 8.5% of the total inventory for sale
- The number of "Notices of Default" incresed in Summit County but decreased in Wasatch County in Q1
You can read the complete first quarter 2012 Park City Market Report here:
Leave a Comment
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 2:28pm MDT.