1438 Park 1, Park City
Rare affordable-priced 3 BR end unit town-house faces City Park in Old Town. Very well maintained and clean--ready for your immediate occupancy or investment pursuits. Convenient location on free bus route and across street from City Park. Great floor plan with fireplace on main level, built-in dining room bench. Easy walk just a few blocks to Park City Resort, farmer's market, Historic Main St., and many Park City hiking & biking trails. Pets allowed with restrictions. Square footage source is appraisal.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams.
- MLS® #11804645
- HOA Dues$349
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,088
- Year Built1979
- AmenitiesPets Allowed-Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Tv Available, Electricity, Internet - High Speed, Natural Gas, Telephone
- ParkingOff Street - Unassigned, One Car
- ViewMountain, Other/See Remarks
- ExteriorSiding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Natural Vegetation
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- Date ListedJune 26th, 2018
- Days on Market85
- Address1438 Park 1
- AreaOld Town 01
- SubdivisionPowder Keg
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Flooring - Tile, Storage - Interior, Dryer Hookup - Electric, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
- DistrictPark City
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 1:13pm MDT.