241 N Ibapah Peak Dr, Heber City
This elegant home is a true mountain retreat for entertaining enthusiasts that are looking for privacy, space, and breathtaking views! This home specializes in expansive balconies overlooking Mt. Timpanogos from the large master suite, gourmet kitchen, 2 dining areas, living area, and a lower level walk out that offers the perfect entertaining space. This home flows with upscale gracefulness with its refined rustic architecture, reclaimed wood floors, Stone fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, Elevator, 8 master suites and award winning furnishings. (antiques and furniture are available, but not included in sale price. You will love coming home to this masterpiece.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave.
- MLS® #11700617
- HOA Dues$3,600
- Full Baths10
- Square Footage15,475
- Year Built2011
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Onsite Management, Pool, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages5
- Garages4 Car or More
- ViewLake/Pond, Mountain, Valley
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorRock/Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Landscaped - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionSecluded
- RoofShingle, Wood Shake
- Date ListedFebruary 22nd, 2017
- Days on Market480
- Address241 N Ibapah Peak Dr
- SubdivisionRed Ledges
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Elevator, Flooring - Tile, Flooring - Wood, Lower Level Walkout, Main Lvl Master Bdrm
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer - Gas, Oven, Oven/Double, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingAc/Central, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 1:43pm MDT.